Digital Marketer and Event Organizer with 4+ years of experience turned Data Analyst and Data Engineer to fulfill the urgent need of data-driven solutions.
I'm a self-starter with an international profile eager to continuously improve in my work and life. I burn for data-driven marketing and product development, static site generators and agile teams.
Feb 2018 - Present
I spun up the metrics program to allow for deeper insights and more flexibility using a data warehouse and other tools. I’m running weekly metrics meetings to share user/behavior insights with the team and to execute data-driven experiment in Marketing and Product Development.
* General: Python, SQL, Anaconda, GitHub and Postgres. Data Acquisition: various API libraries from our data storage providers. Data Wrangling, Visualization and Experimentation: Pandas, Jupyter Notebook, Matplotlib/Seaborn and other common Data Science tools and libraries.
Jan 2017 - Present
I co-founded this boutique design and software agency that creates light-weight web and mobile-first solutions. We’re here to craft serious websites and whimsical apps that can provide great brand communication, fast.
Jun 2015 - Dec 2016
Nov 2016 - Dec 2016
Aug 2015 - Dec 2016
Jun 2015 - Jul 2015
Overseeing all digital marketing activities (incl. Social Media, Video and Website) for the record label Righteous Babe Records and the concert hall Babeville.
* Implemented regular analytical reports for all digital marketing activities to generate insights and optimize our social media ad budget spending.
* Created a new system of automating scheduled posts connecting it with other general planning tools
Dec 2012 - Jul 2014
Apr 2013 - Jul 2014
Dec 2012 - Jul 2014
At Berlin Pride, one of the largest parades in Europe, I was responsible for general Marketing and Event activities (Social Media, Press Briefings etc.)
* Introduced a kids’ friendly corner and lounge organizing 20+ volunteers, raising funds from sponsors as well as communicating with other stakeholders (in and outside the organization).
* Worked with 45 Pride organizations to pull together content for the annual nationwide Pride Publication.
May 2011 - Jan 2012
Led organizational team for student job fair, the largest student operated project at University of Potsdam.
August 2014 - May 2016
GPA 3.94 - Buffalo, NY, USA
October 2010 - August 2014
GPA 4.0 - Postdam, Brandenburg, Germany
Hermsdorfer Damm 84
105 Ashland Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14222
Int. Number: +1 (716) 844-6991
Germany: (+49) 157 565-34-634